To install processmaker3.4.x on Windows, do you get the error mcrypt missing ?!
To solve this problem, download mcrypt dll according to your php version from the following link:
Then copy the dll file to the ext folder in the php installation path and edit the php.ini file and add the following phrase to it:
- The our plugins are multilanguage.
- Our plugins are fully compatible and usable from version 3.2.1 of ProcessMaker to version 3.4.11 and are fully compatible with the community version.
- You only pay for plugins once and you can easily import them into your app and use them.
- You do not have a time limit or number of users to use these plugins.
- You will have our support for using plugins and receiving updates for free.