To create a template in ProcessMaker, you can go to the skins menu in Admin section and create your own templates.
Then change the images, styles, and fonts to your liking from "\processmaker\shared\skins" path.
But if you need to update the mobile template or the default paths of the program to change the skin, you should go to "\processmaker\workflow\engine\skinEngine" and change the desired files.
- The our plugins are multilanguage.
- Our plugins are fully compatible and usable from version 3.2.1 of ProcessMaker to version 3.4.11 and are fully compatible with the community version.
- You only pay for plugins once and you can easily import them into your app and use them.
- You do not have a time limit or number of users to use these plugins.
- You will have our support for using plugins and receiving updates for free.