A template can be used as a routing screen template for a process or for a particular task.
This feature was originally created for the User Experience interface. In the case an external user doesn't need to know who the user(s) assigned to the next case or the next task will be, a customized template can be used to hide this information. This option can also be applied to the normal ProcessMaker interface.
For more information, please check the following link:
- The our plugins are multilanguage.
- Our plugins are fully compatible and usable from version 3.2.1 of ProcessMaker to version 3.4.11 and are fully compatible with the community version.
- You only pay for plugins once and you can easily import them into your app and use them.
- You do not have a time limit or number of users to use these plugins.
- You will have our support for using plugins and receiving updates for free.